- September 2001
- Books on TSD Rallying - Bill Jonesi has created a list of books pertaining to the sport beginning in 1951.
- August 2001
- Targa Tasmania 2001 - "The Ultimate Rally"? Doug Mepham drove it in a Volvo 142 and shares his adventure.
- July 2001
- Scott Harvey's 1975 Dodge Colt GT - The car that nearly won the 1975 PRO Rally title is still competing today.
- June 2001
- F-Square Rally Team's VW Rabbits - How several Texans put together a 3-car PRO Rally team in 1975.
- May 2001
- The Curta Calculator - Several articles on the use of this mechanical calculator for rallying.
- April 2001
- 1954 Continental Divide Rally - the program for the 2nd Annual SCCA rally held in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
- March 2001
- NEW WEB SITE - FlyingFinns.com. The history of Finnish Rally Drivers beginning with Rauno Aaltonen and Timo Makinen.
- February 2001
- Vintage Datsun 240Z challenges the mountains of the West Coast.
- A 1973 Porsche 911S for SCCA ProRally Production Class.
- British Sports Cars in Miniature - Johnny Lightning's "British Invasion"®.
- January 2001
- Report: A True Reliability Trial - Land's End to John O' Groats, a.k.a. LE-JOG by Harry Ward
- Rhybudd Racing MGB-GT battles much newer machinery in ProRally Group 2.
- December 2000
- American Journalist ready for CRA Winter Challenge
- Canadian/American team to debut Vintage Plymouth on Monte Carlo Historique.
- November 2000 - Hidden Treasure
Historic 1960 RAC Winning Saab 96 found and restored.
Also, story of driving that Saab 96 in the 1998 Great River Road Rally.
Stories by Tim Winker. Photos by Tim Winker, Chuck Andrews and Steve irwin
- October 2000 - U.S. Road Rally Championships
VintageRally.com was there. Photos and story in the works.
- September 2000 - Paddyfork Trials
A Vintage Motorsports event in the 1950s tradition.
Story and photos provided by Phil Smith.
- August 2000 - New London to New Brighton Antique Auto Run
A 125 mile tour through the Minnesota countryside.
Story and photos by Tim Winker
- July 2000 - Around The World In 80 Days Motor Challenge
Daily reports and photos as the rallyists traveled from Montana to New York.
- June 2000 - Great River Road Rally 2000
Story and photos by Tim Winker. Additional photos by Steve Irwin.
- May 2000 - Saab Sonett V4 at the 2000 Targa Tasmania
by Satch Carlson